Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Busted Water Pipe, Day 26: Tiles Grouted, Burgers Grilled

Thanks to a reminder from #3 daughter and my son, I grilled burgers for supper tonight. Work in the house hasn't directly affected the outdoor grill, but we're in the habit of having fries (which we bake) with the burgers - and that wasn't happening with the oven in storage.

Also, there's now grout between the new tiles.

On an unrelated matter, the local Culligan service called this afternoon. I'd said something nice about them last year, I think it was, and they wanted to know if I was okay with their using my remark in their advertising. I said 'yes,' of course. First, they're an okay outfit. Second, I don't mind the publicity, myself.

Related posts:

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir