Friday, July 29, 2011

Trade Show Trip: Everything's Ready (I Think)

24 hours from now, I'll most likely be on my way to Pennsylvania with #2 daughter and my son-in-law: leaving home in the capable hands of the rest of the family.

I spent part of the morning talking with two pharmacies and a clinic in St. Cloud, down the road. A routine prescription-filling - wasn't routine this time. The written document went in the mail in St. Cloud - and hadn't arrived at this end. Letters and packages don't, really, get lost in the mail very often - but this time, I got lucky. The situation's sorted out now - I hope - and that was the telephone: the pharmacy called, and the prescription's ready.

Whew.

So now, all that's left to do is pack and make sure I don't forget anything vital and/or important.

Happily for me, my son-in-law and #2 daughter are doing the 'heavy lifting' when it comes to preparations for the trade show.

We'll be showing off Spiral Light Candle Corporation's new (production started this summer) spiral-wick candles, Oasis Productions' Art of Serenity video - and doing a lot of meet-and-greet. The latter is mostly my son-in-law's pleasant task. I'm the company's gopher at the trade show.

It's going to be fun, I think.

Related post:Background:

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir