Monday, July 16, 2012

Weekend Grilling: Finally!

I went out to grill burgers on Saturday. Two major home-improvement projects and a minor health issue or three had kept me away from the grill since - good grief. Last summer.

Here's what was happening to the grill:


'You know it's been a long time when - - -.' (July 14, 2012)

It could have been worse. I suspect the dry summer we've had kept more vines from discovering the grill. I've moved it off the bricks, partly to put me in a slightly breezier spot, mostly to keep grease from spattering on the deck./patio/whatever.

I'm looking forward to more weekend grilling now.

Not-entirely-unrelated posts:

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir