Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Family, Candles, and an Online Store

My son is 'on loan' to #2 daughter and son-in-law this week. He's helping them keep up with orders for those special candles.


Spiral Light Candle factory, south section: production floor and offices.
March-April, 2012.


The Saturday after Thanksgiving is Small Business Saturday®, and I think locally-owned businesses are a good idea, so: if you're in Mayville or Hillsboro, North Dakota, I'd like you to take a look at Spiral Light Candles at Dale's Food Pride or the Mayville Cenex.

Since quite a few folks don't live in North Dakota's Traill County, Spiral Light Candle's store locator helps you find retailers closer to home. We're in California, New York, and quite a few states between. There's our online store, too.

"We?" "Our?"

Spiral Light Candle is a family business. I own part of it, and do some technical work as needed. Helping a company get started has been a fascinating experience for me. Happily, I haven't had to do much of the work. :)

Background:

Prototype of Spiral Light Candle's counter-top display. June 2012.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir