Saturday, April 5, 2014

So That's Why I Felt Awful

My wife told me to talk to the clinic folks this morning. When I got back, #3 daughter observed that this sort of thing is probably why men live longer if we're married.

My white count is up: enough to show that there's a bacterial infection in progress. That makes sense, since my right foot has been a rather bright red for several days: and woke me up around 3:00 a.m. a few times.

An injection in the derriere and the first installment of an oral antibiotic later, and I'm feeling slightly less 'bleah' than I have for some time.

My wife and #3 daughter are much better: both have been moving around a bit since - Thursday, I think. We've been using the living room as a sort of convalescent ward. Those two, and my son, have been enjoying something of a respiratory nature, followed and/or accompanied by what we call stomach flu.

Aside from that, things have been going pretty well.

Vaguely-related posts:

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir