Thursday, January 29, 2009

Medical Meets Creative

#3 daughter asked about her guitar this morning. By then, I was able to tell her that it had been recovered.

She's a writer, plays guitar, is right-handed, and her right arm will be in a cast for the next two months. From her knuckles to roughly a third of the way from her elbow to her shoulder.

She's wondering what she's going to be doing, until the cast comes off. My son has offered to type for her: a touching offer, but I'm not sure how well that would work out. I'm sure that #3 daughter will think of some solution.

1 comment:

NAVAL LANGA said...

I have read some of your posts. I have seen the works of art you have displayed. I liked the same and would love to revisit your website.

If you like short stories and paintings, then a visit to my blogs would be an interesting one for you. I assure you that you would get value for the time spent in reading my literature and the articles on paintings.
The link is are:

PAINTINGS GALLERIES

I write reviews of other friends' literature and paintings, too. You can see one of the reviews of a pencil drawing here:
PENCIL DRAWING OF A NUDE

Naval Langa
SHORT STORIES by NAVAL LANGA

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir