Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hand-Me-Down Chair: From My Daughter

Now I remember: #3 daughter bought a (used) office chair for her work station. It's a classy number, and looks very comfortable to boot.

When I came downstairs, I found her old(er) chair at my desk - it's a huge improvement over the instrument of torture I'd been dealing with. And has much better wheels.

I pushed off today, expecting to move a few inches as I usually have, and was getting my feet in position for another shove, when I realized that I was about two feet from the desk and still rolling. Nice! It'll take a little getting used to, though.

That's it. I'm turning in for the day.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir