Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I'm Not a 40-Year-Old Kid Anymore

Around midnight last night, our phone service went out. So did our Internet connection. Around 1:30 a.m. I decided that getting sleep was more important than waiting out the service interruption. ("No Phone, No Web, No Internet: Not a Single Webcam Live" (Small Town America: Minnesota (June 29, 2010))

I slept until almost noon.

Which brings up an interesting point: I've noticed lately that I don't bounce back from late hours and other stressors quite as fast as I used to. Maybe it's time for me to admit that I'm not a 40-year-old kid any more.

2 comments:

Budd said...

yeah those late nights have consequences now.

Brian H. Gill said...

Budd,

! You said it.

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir