Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Mostly Medical

Last week I had blood tests done - and got the results yesterday.

"It could be worse" is a pretty good summary. I wasn't surprised that the blood sugar levels were high - how high they were was a bit of an eyebrow-raiser.

Happily, that and the cholesterol levels can, in principle, be affected by my paying better attention to what I eat, moving around more, and thereby losing weight.

The bad news is that I'm now on yet another prescription - not a particularly inexpensive one, either.

Well, that's motivation.

Like I said, "it could be worse."

Now, it's time for me to sweat for about a half-hour.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir