Friday, March 5, 2010

Afternoon 'On the Town' - My Style

I dropped the Knights of Columbus bulletin off at the Post Office and spent some time at Jitters Java downtown this afternoon. And picked up a seasonally-appropriate jacket at Wal-Mart for $17. For me, that's a pretty big deal.

More importantly, I spent time with the family off and on during the day: one of the perks of working at home. Of course, you're never 'away from the office,' but that's okay.

#1 daughter came home for the weekend. She's grinding through a higher-than-usual load of homework: a ramp-up to Spring Break, I understand. She's expecting/hoping to graduate this year.

My son and I read Garfield and sang, as usual - and I'm caught up (almost) with the day's task list.

Time to call it a day.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir