Tuesday, March 2, 2010

This Week's Monday was Rescheduled

Today 'felt like' Monday. Not getting as much sleep as I could have last night probably helped that feeling along. Oh, well: I've gotten the day's tasks done, spent some time with my son, #3 daughter and wife, so it's been a good day.

Tomorrow my son and all will be spending the morning down in St. Cloud, getting some orthodontic work done. I don't think he'll enjoy that a great deal - but it's a good idea anyway. And will give me some uninterrupted hours to concentrate on whatever I line up for the morning.

I got results back from the lab, on that blood sample. The good news is that my major organ systems are online and functioning normally. The bad news is that my blood sugar hasn't been where it should be. Short-term solution: an increase in the dose for a mediation. Long-term solution: There really isn't one, but getting my weight down will help enormously. And that's doable.

In about a half-hour, my son and I will be reading Garfield and singing. Unless it's delayed, which has happened.

1 comment:

Brian H. Gill said...

Original comment:

清楚 said...

TAHNKS FOR YOUR SHARING~~~VERY NICE ........................................

March 2, 2010 10:46 PM

清楚,

Thank you for the nice words.

I'm copying the comment, with the link redacted, on the chance that is a real person. The link is to a page operated by avshow, in Taipei. My previous experience with Chinese-language comments which include links suggests that this link may be inappropriate for this blog.

I could be wrong, however, so I'm retaining the text of the comment, as a courtesy.

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir