Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Beware! the Last Harry Potter Book is Coming!

My oldest daughter warned me to "prepare yourself for blood and gore all over the house.... The latest Harry Potter book is in, at the library."

When we get our hands on a copy, it's going to be exciting times in this house.

I plan to spend a great deal of time on the computer.

Update

And, just after I keyed that in, my oldest daughter returned from the library.

Just inside the door, she called out a request that she not be hurt. She didn't have the Harry Potter book.

The librarian had said that her sister had picked it up, along with the rest of what the family had requested.

I think the daughter who picked the book up will have some explaining to do, when she gets home.

Right now, she's at "cousin camp," over at grandpa's. There's only one cousin there at this point. Some sort of bug is keeping at least one away. Despite the name, it isn't anything like camping: more of a get-together-with-grandpa event.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir