Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday: Church Bells, Soo Bahk Do, and a Bobcat

The bells at Our Lady of the Angels church, two blocks down, rang about 10 minutes ago: so did the St. Paul's bells - but their sound took a little longer to get here. I'll be going outside soon, to get some photos - but first I'd better get caught up.

#3 daughter's wrist is much improved. She still wears a brace sometimes, when she's out and doing anything requiring strength in the right wrist - but she's typing, picking and strumming with both hands now.

My wife, #3 daughter, my son, and I went to Soo Bahk Do class yesterday. I lasted for 25 minutes before bowing out: not bad, under the circumstances. I've reviewed the first two hyungs (forms - a sequence of about a couple dozen or so movements), and haven't forgotten everything. I plan to practice them until the next class - there's a lot of remembering to be done there.

This morning my son went to school while my wife and #3 daughter went to my father-in-law's. They helped him put up a retaining wall in the front yard (note to self-get photo): and my wife got to operate a Bobcat.

Me? I've been writing, doing chores and errands, more writing, and putting in a token effort at organizing my workspace from time to time.

2 comments:

Shane Shirley said...

Thanks for the update!

Brian H. Gill said...

Shane at Environmental Health-Wellness-Beauty,LLC,

My pleasure. It's been a while since I posted, I see.

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir