Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Apple Cores, Linoleum, and a Rabbit

Giol, #1 daughter's rabbit, seems to be feeling better. We (my wife and son) have been applying his medication (he's got a sore foot) nightly. Under protest, but it gets on him anyway.

I had two apple cores ready for him: one quite fresh. As I got up to give him the first (and freshest) one, he started running towards me, in the kitchen. His leash is attached to a chair leg, to keep him out of (too much) trouble. When he got to the end of his tether, he kept running on the linoleum - but of course made no headway.

He did drift slightly eastward, though.

Giol's gotten quite good at hopping on his rear feet and balancing, to get vegetable treats from us. Either that, or he has us well trained.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir