Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Working With My Son-in-Law, Catching Up on Writing, and - Good Grief! Half an Hour to Finish Another Task!

Earlier this evening, I spent a moderately-productive hour with my son-in-law, trying to work around a software purchase issue he had. His part of the Red River Valley of the North is getting snow, and his Internet connection is down. We think he'll be up and running - when he can get back online.

I don't mind spending the time: it was worth a try, and I learned a bit in the process. And, my son and I will catch up on reading Garfield tomorrow, I trust.

I've been catching up on one of my blogs (Apathetic Lemming of the North): not caught up, but making progress. At this I'll be up to quota by the end of the weekend.

The local Knights of Columbus bulletin needs a 'special issue' (actually, the November issue, mailed about two weeks early) - which will keep me occupied Friday, at least.

Apart from that, I've got a mess of photos I took while we were in northern Illinois to sort through.

And, I realize, about a half hour left to do today's entry of the Sauk Centre Journal.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir