Sunday, January 24, 2010

Another Sunday Done

#1 daughter's gone back to Alexandria. She visited family friends - and their baby rabbits - late this afternoon, after spending the weekend here.

I've read Garfield and sung with my son: a pleasant routine.

And, the New Orleans Saints are going to the Super Bowl: Which is quite a big deal. It's the first time the team made it that far.

I'm a bit divided in my feelings about the Saints' win. I'm not a really huge football fan - but they were playing the Vikings, and I've a long and deep history with the state of Minnesota.

And, since late January of 1986, as I recall, I've been living near the center of Minnesota - and loving it.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir