Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thursday: One More Day and It's the Weekend

Another day's done.

My wife, #3 daughter and son went to Soo Bahk Do class tonight and got a thorough workout. Someday I ought to get involved in that again.

My day was mostly writing posts - including one for Narcissus-X that's more the result of desperation than inspiration on my part: "Narcissus-X Contemplates the Viscous Chartreuse Torrent." My schedule says that there's a Narcissus-X post due today - and there's some small virtue to sticking to a schedule.

If nothing else, I figure it's keeping my creative muscles limber. Although, judging from today's results, a re-evaluation of that assumption may be called for.

It's getting late, I'm tired.

Goodnight, and may God bless.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir