Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Of Sinks, a Rabbit, and an Apple Core

Another day's just about over.

My wife and #2 daughter were out today, looking at sinks. I have no idea what their selection process was, but my wife told me that she's found something suitable. Now, the issue is finding faucets, I'm told.

She'd have been doing this last year, but this household was in crisis mode for most of 2009, economically anyway. Typically, the new sinks are being selected partly on aesthetic grounds: but the need is practical, not decorative. The hardware we have now could be repaired - but I'm told that repair costs would be about what it takes to replace the things.

Giol, #1 daughter's rabbit, had is 'people time' up in the kitchen this evening. And got an apple core from me. He's calmed down a great deal since #1 daughter picked him up from - the pound, I think - in Alexandria.

My son and I read Garfield and sang, as usual. And, I see I've still got a task left to finish.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir