Monday, January 18, 2010

Three-Day Weekend

A three-day weekend is over for #1 daughter. She spent it with us. I rather liked that. She's now back in Alex, and is scheduled for classes as usual tomorrow. I learned that she's planning on taking an 'extra' course in animation next fall: pretty good idea, I think. Particularly considering some of her interests.

#2 daughter & my son-in-law are (or were, up to yesterday, I think) in Colorado. Skiing. With his parents. #2 daughter was quite impressed with the scenery. Good for them: it's great to be able to travel. There's quite a remarkable world out there.

I heard a guitar earlier today: I suspect it was #3 daughter, but I haven't confirmed that.

Giol, #1 daughter's rabbit, has had two apple cores this evening. That's quite a treat for him. He'll get up on his hind feed and reach for them.

My son and I read Garfield tonight, as usual, and I sang the tune that I've sung for each of the kids. It's pretty close to something my father sang to me.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir