Monday, December 10, 2007

Monday: Another Week, Another Set of Antibiotics

Step throat isn't fun. Our son is over it, but my wife and #3 daughter still have the bug: or something that acts a whole lot like it.

I haven't joined in, so far: but at least I started running a fever today. Those family experts say that fathers should get involved with what the rest of the family is doing: and it looks like I'm starting to take their advice.

I picked up another set of antibiotics for the ladies this afternoon.

My hat's off to my wife - a quite common condition for me. She's seen to it that we get fed, and makes sure other can't-wait chores are done. On the other hand, the ladies of this household have been watching an unusual number of game shows lately.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir