Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Wednesday: Day After Christmas

I went to the clinic today, to learn about diabetes and me. Next week, I get to start pricking my fingers. Can't say that I'm looking forward to that.

#2 daughter spent time with her Sauk Centre grandpa, and some of his friends: once a regular and pleasant experience, now even more pleasant when they can all get together.

#1 daughter and our son went sledding this afternoon. Those two also helped me set up a webcam. It's not ready for prime time yet: but I think I've got the technicaly end worked out, and working.

Yesterday, I said that I'd have more photos ready today. That was an optimistic prediction.

Tomorrow, maybe.

(This paragraph will be a bit 'medical.' Feel free to skip it.) I'm getting a colonoscopy tomorrow. Today's preparations left me feeling distinctly below peak efficiency.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir