Sunday, December 16, 2007

Saturday Night

#1 daughter is, I presume, back in Alexandria. #2 daughter and #3 daughter spent a good part of the evening, talking in the other room. They, and our son, had a good time at the family get-together. The only no-shows were the cousins who have moved to the west coast.

I'm sorry to have missed it, but staying put was a prudent decision, I think.

These big get-togethers are good for the family: we get to renew bonds and share stories. I think there's another, involving another branch of my wife's family, coming up next summer. And something around Easter.

If that sounds vague to you, you're perceptive. There's a reason that my wife does the scheduling in this family.

I got a real treat this evening. #2 daughter had some free time, and talked with me for about 20 minutes or so. Good times.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir