Friday, December 7, 2007

Thursday: Christmas Program at School, Snow in the Driveway

I had a pretty good day. Our son is back in school. The way he was bouncing off the wall yesterday, my wife was quite justified in telling him that she was ordering him back.

After he came home, he and I went to Fleet Supply, a sort of department store geared for an agricultural community, to find snow pants for him. It took us an hour, but we came home with a pair that will fit: with a little work.

My wife has set up a Christmas scene under the tree. I think it's a good idea, but our son discussed the matter with her. He seems to favor the traditional presents-under-the tree approach.

After supper, I drove to school, taking our son for the Christmas show, my wife and #3 daughter for Soo Bahk Do, and me to watch the show. After the show, I called home - my wife and daughter were there already. They came over with the van to pick me and the boy up.

Then we got stuck, trying to get into the driveway. My wife, son, and I got the wheels shoveled out in a lot less time than I thought it would.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir