Friday, July 13, 2007

It's Friday Already!?

This week went fast, but I don't have much to show for it: a fairly common part of the human condition.

My father-in-law is still recovering from his knee replacement. As far as I can tell, he's doing pretty well. Just the same, it will be a while before he's up and back to his deaconly duties.

Meanwhile, part of my family is minding the shop over on Main, part of the extended family is at the same location, looking after my father-in-law.

There's a part of computer on the kitchen table that I don't recognize. My guess is that my son is going to be doing something with that 7/8 of a computer he's got in his room.

Now, I'd better get back to work. I may not have finished anything, but I've got a few projects-in-process.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir