Sunday, July 8, 2007

Fairy Lake, Chiggers, and Family

I've been outside twice today. There wasn't enough water in the air to make a joke about swimming or wading accurate: but the air felt thick.

My kids and the cousins are enjoying their time together. Several of them went up to Fairy Lake, north and west of town, for part of the afternoon. There used to be chiggers in that lake. I'll know soon if they're still a problem.

After his return, my son walked up to me and grinned. I asked him if he had a good time. He replied, "Yeah, I did: I nearly drowned!" The daughter of ours who was with the group pulled him out of the water at that point, I gather. I thanked the daughter involved later, and learned that he had exaggerated the situation.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir