Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Monday: Another Week Begins, and Countdown to Christmas

I spent two an a half hours at choir practice tonight. It didn't seem that long: it helps that I like this season's music.

Our son is still in the Christmas show, despite missing rehearsals last week. That's the good news. The bad news is that, one more missed practice and he's out. We didn't have much choice, keeping him out of school: that boy was genuinely ill.

Christmas is bearing down: less than a month away. Happily, my wife gets the gift acquisition done early: at rummage sales, for the most part, I think.

The wind's blowing around the house: a cosy sound, as I've said before. A little snow was scudding across yards and streets earlier. It's picturesque in town. When you meet that sort of thing traveling cross-country, it's a little less so.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir