Monday, November 19, 2007

Christmas Season Begins: Before Thanksgiving?

One of my wife's back molars broke (again) as the the weekend began. She put up with a ragged edge until today. The dentist says that if one more filling breaks in that tooth, it'll have to go.

Our son is feeling better today. Not well: but better. He's concerned about missing rehearsal for the Christmas musical. I'm not sure how that will work out.

Good grief! This Thursday is Thanksgiving Day.

And more households, and businesses, have Christmas decorations up. Sauk Centre was putting up the overhead garlands this afternoon. I haven't spotted the nice, safe, "Happy Holidays" banner yet.

The church choir has started practicing for Christmas. I was the only one going tonight. Among other factors, my wife didn't think she should leave our son.

Not bad, for a Monday

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir