Thursday, November 15, 2007

Wednesday: Big Day in This Household

Our #1 daughter came into town today, as she usually does on Wednesdays. She's got a regular routine that brings her to town, and while she's here, she stops in. My wife had work for her, as usual: this time up in the attic, creating chaos out of order.

Or, rather, the other way around.

#1 daughter found some time to talk with me, too, and the two of us picked up an extension cord for me at Wal-Mart. She looked for some storage devices, unsuccessfully. I knocked around the electronics section, but mercifully didn't buy anything.

My wife and our #3 daughter went to the latter's guitar lesson this afternoon. She's in an interesting position: she's still learning, from a guitarist in Osakis, and she's teaching guitar here in Sauk Centre.

Our son and #3 daughter performed a little of his part in the Christmas musical for #2 daughter, over the phone this afternoon. The two at this end aren't too bad at harmony. Proud dad talking, there. I heard one of "Comet the comic's" jokes: "What do snowmen eat for breakfast? Snowflakes!"

My wife and #3 daughter would have practiced with a music group tonight, but that regular meeting is on hold for a while.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir