Thursday, November 8, 2007

Thursday: Getting Back in the Habit

I see it's been quite a while since I updated this blog. High time I changed that.

My son had a four-day weekend: Monday and Tuesday this week were the school's quarter break. That was good news: I was able to grill lunch those days. I'd missed Saturday and Sunday: I was getting my son and a daughter up for a visit to Grandpa on those days.

#3 daughter and my son have been digging holes in the back yard. Lots of fun for them, and this household never aspired to a 'house beautiful' yard. We prefer the lived-in look.

(In case I haven't mentioned this before, I often refer to our three daughters as #1, #2, and #3. It's birth order: nothing to do with relative value or consideration.)

My wife spent quite a bit of October being sick: nothing serious, just enough to make her feel lousy, and drastically reduce her efficiency. She's getting better, I trust.

And, I see I've been neglecting this blog. That should end now. I've been reviewing my schedule: more about that in Starting a Small Business Without Losing My Mind.

My wife and the two kids who are still at home came back from Soo Bahk Do (related to Karate) a little while ago, I've got this written, and so it's time to sign off.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir