Friday, May 23, 2008

Thursday: Beautiful Day with Road Work

The Ash Street Project is coming from both ends now. North of here, the street is a broad trench a couple of yards deep, as near as I could see. To the south, they've dug a strip on the east side of the street for the new sidewalk.

I was out, enjoying another 'typical' Minnesota day, getting in the day's exercise, and picking up a fan for the attic window. I was up there earlier in the day, looking for software boxes and disks. Even with today's mild temps, it was overly warm up there.

I've got plans for the Memorial Day weekend that include getting some serious reading done, and the attic would be a good spot for that. We'll see what happens.

My wife, our son, and #3 daughter went to Soo Bahk Do again tonight.

I'm sure that more happened today, but it isn't coming to mind right now.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir