Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thursday: Getting Ready for Family Business

Our son learned that a highly-favored teacher is retiring. He's okay with the news, although disappointed. #3 daughter managed to annoy me with the music she was playing today. I'm pretty sure the problem was at my end: I'm trying to get three day's work done by tomorrow noon, so that I'll have a free schedule for dealing with some family business over the weekend.

Happily, #3 daughter and her music were in one room, and I could get my work done in another.

I created a sort of mini-poster, advertising one of my webcams, before going to that exercise place. I put one of them on the bulletin board there. We'll see what, if anything, comes of that.

My wife, #3 daughter, our son went to Soo Bahk Do class this evening, so our son missed a call from one of his friends. By the time I get involved in that again, my wife will be so far ahead, that I'll never catch up. Which is okay, of course.

And,of course, our son and I read Garfield - and talked - before his bedtime.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir