Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday: Finally, the Sky's Clearing, and So is My Chest

A sort-of-a-cold that's been bothering me for a while seems to be clearing up. I think there's a good chance I'll be able to get to Soo Bahk Do this Thursday.

#2 daughter and my son set off for the Red River Valley of the North after supper. The most obvious activity this afternoon in the house was those two getting ready to go.

#1 daughter has been out most of the day, with sales calls and related activity. She dashed in a bit before supper, dashed out again, and returned around 8:00.

I've been researching and writing post most of the day, as usual. One of them was a sort of micro-review of an article that #1 daughter found: "Cats and Dogs: The Dating Game" - a sort of take-off on television game shows and the (presumed) personalities of cats and dogs.

Which brings me up to the present. My wife, #3 daughter, and #1 daughter are watching "Get Smart," I'm here at the computer, and now it's time to call it a day.

It's quite quiet here, with #2 daughter - and my son - not here.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir