Saturday, January 12, 2008

Friday: Farewell to the Carpet

My wife, #3 daughter, and our son got the last of the living room carpet up. Tonight, strips and patches of carpet are rolled, folded, and heaped against the back door of the garage.

That's the door I hope to reach tomorrow, on my way to grilling lunch. I'm assured that the plan is to have the door excavated by then.

Next step in the living room floor project is scraping the black cushioning off. We've got newspaper sheets strategically placed, so we don't track the stuff through the rest of the house. Too much.

Aside from that, and the meeting I went to this morning, about the sidewalks on South Ash Street between 9th and 12th Streets, this has been a fairly routine Friday.

Next stop, the weekend.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir