Friday, January 4, 2008

Thursday: Generations and Transitions

I'm getting some family business taken care of today, with #2 daughter and my father. We're in the process of tidying up paperwork, and making decisions, for my dad's last days, weeks, months, or years.

There's nothing to be done about that Interstitial Lung Disease that my dad has, except deal with the symptoms (I know: ISD isn't, strictly speaking, a disease - it's a cluster of conditions). The hospice folks in the town where he is are doing a fine job with him.

If I write much more today, I'm going to get downright sentimental. I expect that I'll post some more tomorrow, God willing.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir