Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tuesday: Painting the Living Room

My wife's been working on the living room project today. She filled in gaps around a drywall panel that covers the spot where an outside door used to be, and two other spots that were left unfinished after the last major changes. She tells me that I'll be moving an entertainment center for her tomorrow, so she can paint behind it. Nice to know that I can be useful.

I took a nap this afternoon. I must have needed it: after the alarm woke me up, I found out that I'd been trying to turn off a digital thermometer.

Then, well after 10 this evening, the phone rang. it was #1 daughter. She was having trouble sleeping, and apparently wanted to share the situation with me. Specifically, she and I talked about a young man she's met recently. Although her timing could have been better, I enjoyed talking with her.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir