Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Monday: A Little Snow, a Little Sun, A Little Exercise, and I'm Done

I got up this morning: three times. Looks like I'm still refreshing myself from that all-nighter last week.

Sauk Centre had a very light coat of snow on the ground this morning, which was gone before sunset.

Our son still isn't feeling well, neither is my wife and #3 daughter. I'm rather determined not to join them. I got back to the exercise place, Fitness Guru, this afternoon, after a rather protracted absence. The gal there had been about to call me, to see what was happening. I wasn't as radically out of shape as I'd feared, but intended to be unusually diligent about getting there for the rest of this month.

Let's see: I made a run to the bank, the post office, filled an LP gas cylinder for the grill, filled the van's tank. Also, got some work and writing done.

That's about it.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir