Saturday, March 15, 2008

Friday: Looking Forward to the Weekend

#1 daughter will probably be here tomorrow: It's her birthday. She's been subtly reminding us ("Did you remember: Saturday is my birthday?") for at least a week.

It'll be good to see her. My wife picked out something that I think and hope she'll appreciate.

Meanwhile, our son bound an old digital organizer in the basement: a little flip-top thing, about half as thick as a deck of cards. After identifying it as mine, he asked if he could have it. Well, sure: I hadn't used the thing in years, and the batteries had run out.

He was quite pleased with that.

My wife and #3 daughter got out today, to pick up groceries, and - aside from the routine reading of Garfield at the end of the day, that's about all that happened.

As far as I remember.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir