Monday, March 3, 2008

Getting Caught Up

I'm three days behind, four if you count today. Time to get caught up.

It's been quite a weekend. I drove up to the Red River Valley on Friday, expecting to take care of my daily updates through an old Internet connection at my folks' place.

Somehow, Internet service was removed, along with telephone service.

Oops.

That left me high and dry, in terms of blogging, except for a few minutes on Saturday. The medical facility in Hillsboro let me use their connection, so at least I was able to get an "I'm not here" message up.

The computer they let me use was in the common area of the nursing home. That was an odd feeling. It was the first time I'd been in that room since my mother died. The places she usually sat seemed empty.

Well, I'd better start filling in the weekend's posts.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir