Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Tuesday: Getting Back to Routines

Overnight, I remembered/realized that the bulletin that I'd 'finished' last night had a set of really big errors in it. It's amazing, what a person will remember at about 3:00 in the morning.

Later, after sunrise, I made corrections, and discovered that I'd have had to reprint the press-ready copy of the bulletin anyway. The printer's black ink cartridge had come to the end of its ink.

I tutored this morning, went to an appointment with my wife, picked up a fresh ink cartridge, made made sure the corrections on the bulletin were correct, and asked my wife to take the final printout to the press. By that time I was overdue for a nap.

As I am now.

Actually, overdue to get to bed.

I'll be back tomorrow, I trust.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir