Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tuesday: Two Days to Valentine's Day

Our son was back in school today. And, his contraption for getting cards into the Valentine box is just about complete. Even better, it works! A sort of car runs down a ramp and tips the card into a bucket. Usually. He'll want to add a barrier at the far side of the bucket, to catch flying cards.

#1 daughter is off to that anime convention in Washington, DC. We got a phone report form her in Minneapolis. Apparently, there's some sort of weather delay for the buses. I hope and pray that her trip goes well.

#3 daughter had an animated talk with someone on the phone this afternoon: I think it was #2 daughter, but couldn't be sure.

My wife had a brief, but lively, talk with one of her sisters on the phone, too. My wife is going to have the family over around Easter time: She's sort of inheriting the assignment from the sister she talked with. I'll be very interested in seeing how this turns out.

I've been getting some work done: including a tutoring session this morning. I also learned that the main computer is getting perilously short of space on the hard drive. I spent some time this evening, checking on the progress of a clean-up program. Tomorrow, I'll want to go in and see what sort of housecleaning I can do by hand.

Also tomorrow, I hear that the man who'll be laying the flooring in the living room will be here.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir