Sunday, September 2, 2007

Labor Day Weekend, Day 2

I suppose some families are traveling this weekend. Portions of ours were: our #2 daughter was up here Friday, and caught a ride back to college yesterday.

Today, I saw our #1 daughter at Mass. She had been offered a ride here from Alexandria, and decided to spend a few hours with the family. Another pleasant surprise. Even better, she seems to be (very nearly) over whatever bug she had.

I grilled lunch again, in company with #1 daughter. It's a good opportunity to relax, enjoy fresh air, and have some good family time.

Actually, the fresh air is dependent on my successfully dodging smoke from the grill. The breeze blew it straight toward me today, but I've learned to dodge and weave while grilling.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir