Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Rain, Coffee, Family and Scrabble

I'm caught up, in another blog (Apathetic Lemming of the North), from that trip to Chicago - about a month after our return. The skies wouldn't fall if I didn't keep up that 'three posts a day' quota I set for that blog: but it doesn't hurt to maintain the flow, either.

#2 daughter and her husband are still here - playing Scrabble with my wife and #3 daughter this evening. The newly-married couple were out during quite a bit of the middle part of the day. At least part of the time was spent having lunch with the Sauk Centre grandfather.

I picked up meds at the Melrose clinic this afternoon, and passed a pleasant hour at Jitters Java when I got back to Sauk Centre. It was a good day to stay inside and drink coffee: not warm, overcast and, while I was out, raining.

My son and I, as usual, ended his day with Garfield and a song.

#2 daughter and my new son-in-law have been taping here in the north room and elsewhere - again, for that documentary. And they're at it again, reading from the "Screwtape Letters" and discussing the day.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir