Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday Night: Wrapping Up

I'm getting ready to wrap thing up for the day. My son and I finished reading Garfield and singing a few minutes ago, my wife and #3 daughter are watching "The A Team" in the living room, and Giol, #1 daughter's rabbit is relaxed on the kitchen floor. He's had, by my count, a celery stick, two carrot sticks, and an application of his foot medicine today. That's on top of his standard rabbit rations.

He liked the food, but not the medicine. Can't say that I blame him, but it seems to be doing good for him - the sore spot on his foot is much reduced.

My son's friend is done with that H1N1 flu - and glad to have it over and done with. He was over here this week, for the better part of an afternoon.

It's been a good day.

I wish I felt better, though: I've missed grilling this weekend. Well, as we say in Minnesota, "it could be worse."

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir