Saturday, July 7, 2012

Good News - or - The Bright Side of Breaking a Tooth

About a week ago, part-way through Fortnight For Freedom and the local freedom rosary, I broke a tooth: one of the molars on the upper left side. It didn't hurt all that much, which is a good thing: this happened at the start of a weekend.

'Dr. Jim,' as the family calls Dr. Wachlarowicz, determined that what was left of the tooth could be salvaged - which isn't the way he put it. About a third of the tooth was gone, but what was left had a good anchorage - again, not the way he put it. I set up an appointment for a day in July, and life went on.

Last night, while cleaning my teeth, a loose filling in that broken tooth came out. Friday night, with the entire weekend ahead.


A few more pieces, and I'll have a 3-D puzzle. July 7, 2012.

Good news: that tooth still doesn't hurt, and it's actually easier to keep clean now. Even more good news: this break happened before repair work started. As an added bonus: I now have the start of a sort of 3=D puzzle.

I get what's left of the tooth attended to on Thursday of this week. I'm looking forward to that.

An almost-related post:

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir