Monday, October 15, 2012

Finally: A Planned Trip

This time, the drive up to North Dakota was planned. The trip was mostly a family get-together, with intervals of business. I saw Spiral Light Candle Corporation's new online store, complete with better navigation and a short demo video; talked about what the company will be doing over the next several months; and enjoyed being with #2 daughter and son-in-law.

#1 daughter was there, too, so we had a 'complete set' this time.

Between 'talking shop' and watching a movie, I didn't get much sleep over the weekend. I figure that I'll be caught up in a few days.

Slightly-related posts:

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir