Sunday, June 10, 2007

A House Full of Family

Two and a fraction of the families that make up the extended family that I married into appeared at the door a few minutes ago.

Three of the grown, and one teenager, are practicing a song for the upcoming celebration for our common father/father-in-law/grandfather's 20th anniversary. I had a brief glimpse of several younger nephews, and possibly a niece, but they were rather fast-moving, so I don't even have an exact count. I heard their father, too, but now there aren't any background sounds except the rehearsalers, so I assume that the bulk of the kinfolk are at the church by now.

And now it's time to go to the church.

If this entry sounds breathless, you're very perceptive.

As I said somewhere, I've not been bored since starting this family.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir