Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Monday: Learn Something New Every Day

"did you know there's a shortcut on the keyboard for logging off?"

"it's right here, clearly labeled 'log off.'"

My wife and #3 daughter went to Alexandria today, to get a file cabinet to #1 daughter, and get some shopping done. My wife brought a few more plastic storage units home.

This evening, while we were getting ready to read Garfield, our son noticed me going through the rather long process I use to log off a user in Windows XP.

He helpfully asked, "did you know there's a shortcut on the keyboard for logging off?" I grunted something about not knowing that. He stepped over, leaned past me and pointed to a button near the upper right corner of the keyboard. "It's right here, clearly labeled 'log off.'"

So it was: right between the button marked "calculator," and the one marked "sleep" - which I need at this point. Goodnight.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir