Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tuesday: Catching up.

I got up in reasonable time, and feel better than I did yesterday. Our son went to school and returned, I got some work done - mostly catching up on what I didn't get done yesterday - and enjoyed being outside for a few minutes. That was when I went to Fitness Guru, that exercise place, did some errands, and then spent some time on the north side of the house, putting what the store called a "shepherd's crook" in the ground.

I intend to have a hummingbird feeder set up tomorrow.

#2 daughter got a job for the summer: to our delight. It means that we won't be seeing as much of her, but it also means that she'll be solvent - and that's important, too.

#1 daughter has a job interview tomorrow morning. We'll see how that goes.

And, I got a very nice letter saying that I didn't get a job that I had applied for. Well, that's how it goes. I'm still trying: and my online business is still growing. Slowly, but it's growing.

The day for our son ended with some talk and Garfield with me.

Life is good.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir