Wednesday, October 29, 2008

October's Bright Blue Weather's Back

Another brisk, bright, blue-skied October day.

I like this time of year: partly, I think, because with most leaves off the trees, we're able to see more of the landscape; and more light gets to the ground.

My son came home today with the news that he'd had a flu shot, and had handled it rather well. Which reminds me, it's time for me to do the same: on both counts.

He's also getting his Halloween costume ready: a home-made Bionicle, of course. I'm looking forward to seeing what he's done this year.

He had another friend over today, after school. The two boys had a good time. Mostly in the basement, I'm happy to say.

After supper, my wife and #3 daughter went to check out a house for #2 daughter. My wife and #2 daughter talked about it on the phone, later in the evening.

Me? I talked with someone about a video he wants edited, took some photos, learned a little more about a set of 3D modeling software, and caught up on email. Somehow, that took the entire day.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir