Tuesday, October 28, 2008

So Far, a Nice Day

8:35 a.m.

It's been quite a nice day so far.

I ordered a "Nancy Drew" computer game for my son, at his request, using his money, earlier: My wife and #3 daughter have been having a great time, playing another one. This morning, he asked me if I'd check on the order. It'll probably ship today or tomorrow: good news for him.

#3 daughter and I had a chat about the color of her music studio, and how she picks colors (on impulse). That 'studio' was #2 daughter's bedroom, until it was re-assigned.

Now, my wife is practicing violin, two rooms over. Which, for me, is about the right range. The violin is a fine instrument, but rather assertive, acoustically.

And now, back to work.

No comments:

Advertisement
Unique, innovative candles
Visit us online:
Spiral Light CandleFind a Retailer
Spiral Light Candle online store

On Twitter, I'm Aluwir